Five days ago, I started Author Ashley. Today, I learned that the Jotter’s Joint nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award! That’s amazing. Thank you so much, Gail! To whoever is reading this, go and check out her blog. Here are the rules that go along with the nomination:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Post the blog award image on your page.
- Tell 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs.
- Let the nominees know they been chosen.
Now, here are seven facts about myself:
- I’m used to getting A’s in school, so during my freshman year when I received two B’s due to complete laziness, I was completely crushed. Since then, my level of competitiveness has gone way up, and I’m a little bit obsessed with my grades.
- I absolutely love graphic/web design. I’m not great at it, but I love it, and I have faith that one day I’ll be much better. If I don’t major in public relations/advertisement when I go to college, I’ll be going for graphic/web design.
- I’m christian, but lately–as much as I hate to say it–my faith’s been pretty shaky. That’s not something I’m proud to admit.
- Before I die, I want to go skydiving. That’s totally cliche, but it’s something I’ve always wanted to do.
- When I graduate, I plan on going on a cross-country road trip with a few friends for a month.
- I’m great at making friends, but terrible at retaining them. After initially becoming friends, I tend to drift away. It’s not intentional by any means, it’s just what always seems to happen.
- I’ve never ridden in an airplane.
I’m supposed to nominate fifteen blogs, but since I’ve only been on here for five days, that might be a little tough. I’ll get as many as I can in. This is me sharing the love:
- J.N. Cahill
- Blah Blah Blog
- Christian Mihai
- Be Kind Rewrite
- Ellie Ann
- Words of Seth Nathrah
- Rendezvous With Renee
- Dashboard Citizen
- Just Smile!
- Jeyna Grace
Shoot! I didn’t make it to fifteen. My apologies… if I end up getting nominated for something else in the future, hopefully I’ll be able to fill up that list. If you’ve got any suggestions of blogs I might enjoy reading, PLEASE let me know via comments or however you want to contact me. Thanks again for the nomination, Gail! 🙂